CLUB LA SANTA
22-26 June 2019
check out what we got up to at the 2018 sun retreat
The fitcamps sun retreat takes place at club la santa, the world class sports resort in lanzarote
Lydia, Naomi, Zoe and Sunny will bring you the very best dance, fitness and holistic classes designed to rebalance your body and soul.
This is no stuffy retreat! There'll be plenty of time for you to enjoy the other sporting activities (included in the price of your stay), relax by the pool and let your hair down! Poolside drinking is encouraged!
Lydia will bring you her specialist Trigger Point Pilates and Vibrations sessions, giving hands-on corrections to completely transform the way your body feels.
Naomi's classes are designed to lengthen, strengthen and sculpt your body as well as give you the opportunity to learn mindfulness skills to calm your mind. You'll get to experience VeraFlow, Barre Beats and Warrior Sculpt.
Zoe is the headmistress of the School of Strut and her mission is to help you feel utterly fabulous in your own body. Raunch, Strutology and Divanomics are all confidence-boosting dance classes and you'll discover a newfound love for your body.
Sunny is the king of bellydance and bhangracise and you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best as well as take his AquaFloat Concepts - exercising on top of the water will challenge your body in a way you've never felt before plus it's a whole lot of fun!
Accommodation is in self-catering apartments (optional full and half-board). So bring a group of friends, your family (childcare is included! Check specifics here) or come alone and make some new friends!
Early-bird prices available for bookings made before 20th November 2018! Prices available here.
There are a whole host of sporting activities you can do at Club La Santa all included in the price of your stay (except scuba diving and the spa which cost extra).
Cycling, Football, CrossFit, Tennis, Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle-boarding, Kayaking, Golf, Handball, Diving... and a whole lot more! There's no chance of getting bored!
There's an olympic swimming pool as well as a leisure pool and beaches where you can lounge around topping up the tan!
You'll also find a Wellness Centre with Spa (extra costs correct at time of publication):
- Weekly morning pass (until 3pm) 30€
- 3 times per week access for 26€
- Single entry 9€ until 3pm. 3pm – 8pm is 13€
- Family day: children are welcome on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00-13:00: Bring along your children to enjoy the warm water of our Spa, up to three children between the ages of 5 to 15 are welcome when accompanied by at least one adult, for only 5€ per child (9€ per adult).
- Spa Gift Voucher: make someone’s day with a gift voucher that can be used for spa entry or any of our treatments.
If you want to get out and explore Lanzarote, Club La Santa also run excursions.
getting there and other useful information
Club La Santa is located on the Spanish island Lanzarote.
Airport: Arrecife (ACE)
Transfers: Either take a taxi (approx. €35) or hire a car from the airport (super cheap!)
Food: The apartments are self-catering and there is a small supermarket on site. If you hire a car you could pop out to a local supermarket for more variety and slightly cheaper food.
Half and Full board options are available (prices correct at the time of writing - please check directly with Club La Santa for updated prices):
- Breakfast adult price £11.00 per adult per day, children (06-14 yrs.) price £5.50 per child per day, FREE for child up to 5 yrs.
- Lunch adult price £12.50 per adult per day, children (06-14 yrs.) price £6.25 per child per day, FREE for child up to 5 yrs.
- Evening meal adult price £16.00 per adult per day, children (06-14 yrs.) price £8.00 per child per day, FREE for child up to 5 yrs.
- Half board* adult price £24.00 per adult per day, children (06-14 yrs.) price £12.00 per child per day, FREE for child up to 5 yrs.
- Full board* adult price £32.00 per adult per day, children (06-14 yrs.) price £16.00 per child per day, FREE for child up to 5 yrs.